What's new in Raiders of the Lost Icon
v1.5 (April 6th, 2023) - Keyboard navigation and improved bookmarking
- Page Up, Page Down, Home and End are now detected when you are browsing the millions of icons presented to you. This should make exploration a lot more comfortable.
- The bookmarking system has been rethought. The JSON file containing your bookmarks is now automatically created for you and managed in an undisclosed location (~/Application Support/). If you have an existing bookmarks file for a disk image, drag it to RotLI's window after opening your disk image and it will be merged automatically in the new system. You can then delete your old bookmarks file, your bookmarks will be managed automatically from then on.
v1.3 (April 5th, 2023) - New export options
- It's now possible to export icons as DAE (Collada) models, in addition to USDZ.
- You can now add a coordinates overlay to your icons when you save them as an image. This makes it easier to reconstruct icons in the physical world (if you want to knit them, for example). Thanks @billgoats for the suggestion!
v1.2 (March 29th, 2023) - SVG export
- By popular demand (thanks everyone), it's now possible to export the icons as SVG files.
v1.1 (March 28th, 2023) - Bug fixes
- The USDZ models are now a lot more texture-efficient. Thanks for pointing this one out, @apt!
- You can now drag and drop your disk image and JSON file on RotLI's icon in addition to its window.
- Fixed an issue with the auto-updater.
v1 (March 27th, 2023) - the #MARCHintosh 2023 release!
- First release! Start your adventure!